Material Flows and Mass Balance Analysis in the United Kingdom
Implications for the 10-Year Horizon of Waste Management
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 843–846, December 2009
How to Cite
Jones, P. T. (2009), Material Flows and Mass Balance Analysis in the United Kingdom. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 13: 843–846. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2009.00185.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
- Biffaward. 2006. The mass balance movement: The definitive reference for resource flows within the UK environmental economy. http://www.massbalance.org/resource/massbalance. Accessed 15 October 2009.
- HM Government (Her Majesty's Government, or the Government of the United Kingdom). 2009. The UK low carbon transition plan: National strategy for climate and energy. Paper presented to Parliament pursuant to Sections 12 and 14 of the Climate Change Act 2008, 15 July 2009.
- 2005. Quantification of the potential energy from residuals (EfR) in the UK. Report commissioned by the Institution of Civil Engineers and the Renewable Power Association. Aylesbury , UK : Oakdene Hollins Ltd. , , and .
- 2006. Ecological–economic modelling for strategic regional waste management systems. Ecological Economics 59(1): 115–130. and .
- UK Government's Business Taskforce on Sustainable Consumption and Production. 2008. Decentralised energy: Business opportunity in resource efficiency. Cambridge , UK : UK Business Taskforce on Sustainable Consumption and Production. http://www.cpi.cam.ac.uk/pdf/SCP%20Task-force%20Energy%20Report.pdf.
- 2006. Sustainable consumption and production: Development of an evidence base. Prepared for Defra (UK). Project Ref.: SCP001 Resource Flows. York , UK : Stockholm Environment Institute and London, Policy Studies Institute. http://randd.defra.gov.uk/Document.aspx?Document=EV02001_4753_FRP.pdf. , , , , and .