The New Economics of Sustainable Consumption: Seeds of Change by Gill Seyfang and edited by David Elliot
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
© 2010 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Consumption and Production
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 169–171, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Ehrenfeld, J. R. (2010), The New Economics of Sustainable Consumption: Seeds of Change by Gill Seyfang and edited by David Elliot. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 14: 169–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2009.00197.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!