Buying In: The Secret Dialogue Between What We Buy and Who We Are by Rob Walker
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
© 2010 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Consumption and Production
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 166–167, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Cohen, M. J. (2010), Buying In: The Secret Dialogue Between What We Buy and Who We Are by Rob Walker. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 14: 166–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2009.00210.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!