Consumed: How Markets Corrupt Children, Infantilize Adults, and Swallow Citizens Whole by Benjamin Barber
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
© 2010 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Consumption and Production
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 171–173, January/February 2010
How to Cite
MacBride, S. (2010), Consumed: How Markets Corrupt Children, Infantilize Adults, and Swallow Citizens Whole by Benjamin Barber. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 14: 171–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2009.00211.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!