Our main conclusion is that the contemporary understanding of the relationship between consumer behaviors (and expenditures) and their associated environmental impacts has, as a result of considerable careful research over the past decade, now reached a mature stage of development. The state of knowledge, however, is far less certain with respect to questions pertaining to the role of policy measures to stimulate sustainable lifestyles, to facilitate sustainable consumer behaviors, and to forge sustainable systems of production and consumption.
Sustainable Consumption and Production
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
© 2010 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Consumption and Production
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Tukker, A., Cohen, M. J., Hubacek, K. and Mont, O. (2010), Sustainable Consumption and Production. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 14: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2009.00214.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!