The Impact of Social Factors and Consumer Behavior on Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the United Kingdom
A Regression Based on Input−Output and Geodemographic Consumer Segmentation Data
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Consumption and Production
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 50–72, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Baiocchi, G., Minx, J. and Hubacek, K. (2010), The Impact of Social Factors and Consumer Behavior on Carbon Dioxide Emissions in the United Kingdom. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 14: 50–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2009.00216.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!