The strength of the carbon performance indicators lies in measuring the continuous progress over time on the micro level.
Corporate Carbon Performance Indicators Revisited
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 374–377, June 2010
How to Cite
Busch, T. (2010), Corporate Carbon Performance Indicators Revisited. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 14: 374–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2010.00239.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- California Climate Action Registry. 2009. General reporting protocol: Reporting entity-wide greenhouse gas emissions. Los Angeles , CA : California Climate Action Registry.
- 2008. Corporate carbon performance indicators: Carbon intensity, dependency, exposure, and risk. Journal of Industrial Ecology 12(4): 505–520. and .
- 2008. Corporate responses in an emerging climate regime: The institutionalization and commensuration of carbon disclosure. European Accounting Review 17(4): 719–745. , , and .
- Network for Business Sustainability. 2009. Knowledge priorities for business sustainability 2010. London , Canada : University of Western Ontario.
- 2009. Companies on the scale: Comparing and benchmarking the sustainability performance of businesses. Journal of Industrial Ecology 13(3): 361–383. , , and .