Sustainable Resource Use in the Asia-Pacific Region
A Major Policy Challenge
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
© 2010 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 533–536, August 2010
How to Cite
Schandl, H., Rankine, H., Fotiou, S. and Stabrawa, A. (2010), Sustainable Resource Use in the Asia-Pacific Region. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 14: 533–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2010.00262.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!