The Main Opportunity from ICT for Industrial Ecology
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
© 2010 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Environmental Applications of Information & Communication Technology
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 703–706, October 2010
How to Cite
Zapico, J. L., Brandt, N. and Turpeinen, M. (2010), Environmental Metrics. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 14: 703–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2010.00272.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Climate Group. 2008. Smart2020: Enabling the low carbon economy in the information age. http://www.theclimategroup.org/_assets/files/Smart2020Report.pdf. Accessed 1 August 2010. London : Climate Group.
- 2010. Mapping the landscape of sustainable HCI. In CHI ’10: Proceedings of the 28th international conference on human factors in computing systems. New York : ACM. , and .
- 2006. The implications of new information and communication technologies for sustainability. Environment, Development and Sustainability 10(3): 291–309.
- 2006. Rebound effects of progress in information technology. Poiesis & Prax 4: 19–38. , , , , and .
- 2010. Greening through IT: Information technology for environmental sustainability. Cambridge , MA : MIT Press.