Economic Assessment of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction by Vehicle Lightweighting Using Aluminum and High-Strength Steel
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 64–80, February 2011
How to Cite
Kim, H.-J., Keoleian, G. A. and Skerlos, S. J. (2011), Economic Assessment of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction by Vehicle Lightweighting Using Aluminum and High-Strength Steel. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 15: 64–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2010.00288.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!