Extended Life Cycle Assessment of Southern Pink Shrimp Products Originating in Senegalese Artisanal and Industrial Fisheries for Export to Europe
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
© 2011 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 527–538, August 2011
How to Cite
Ziegler, F., Emanuelsson, A., Eichelsheim, J. L., Flysjö, A., Ndiaye, V. and Thrane, M. (2011), Extended Life Cycle Assessment of Southern Pink Shrimp Products Originating in Senegalese Artisanal and Industrial Fisheries for Export to Europe. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 15: 527–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2011.00344.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!