How Much Sorting Is Enough
Identifying Economic and Scrap-Reuse Benefits of Sorting Technologies
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 743–759, October 2011
How to Cite
Li, P., Dahmus, J., Guldberg, S., Riddervold, H. O. and Kirchain, R. (2011), How Much Sorting Is Enough. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 15: 743–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2011.00365.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!