Beyond Current Practices
The Role of the External Costs of Carbon in Climate Decision Making
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
© 2011 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 666–668, October 2011
How to Cite
Markandya, A. and Ortiz, R. A. (2011), Beyond Current Practices. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 15: 666–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2011.00392.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!