[Many of the Visions statements articulate] paths that simultaneously take clear cognizance of the many allied research fields with which industrial ecology competes and cooperates and that build on tools and concepts that are emblematic of our field … . This is very encouraging, as one of the institutional challenges for industrial ecology is how to develop further while still maintaining the field's distinctive identity.
Moving Beyond Eco-efficiency
Articulating Visions for Industrial Ecology
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 639–640, October 2011
How to Cite
Lifset, R. (2011), Moving Beyond Eco-efficiency. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 15: 639–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2011.00399.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!