A Comparative Life Cycle Assessment Study of Polyethylene Based on Sugarcane and Crude Oil
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 420–435, June 2012
How to Cite
Liptow, C. and Tillman, A.-M. (2012), A Comparative Life Cycle Assessment Study of Polyethylene Based on Sugarcane and Crude Oil. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 420–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2011.00405.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!