Proposed Local Ecological Impact Categories and Indicators for Life Cycle Assessment of Aquaculture
A Salmon Aquaculture Case Study
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 254–265, April 2012
How to Cite
Ford, J. S., Pelletier, N. L., Ziegler, F., Scholz, A. J., Tyedmers, P. H., Sonesson, U., Kruse, S. A. and Silverman, H. (2012), Proposed Local Ecological Impact Categories and Indicators for Life Cycle Assessment of Aquaculture. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 254–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2011.00410.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!