Life Cycle Energy Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Emission of Residential Building Designs in Beijing
A Comparative Study
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Greening Growing Giants
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 576–587, August 2012
How to Cite
Gong, X., Nie, Z., Wang, Z., Cui, S., Gao, F. and Zuo, T. (2012), Life Cycle Energy Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Emission of Residential Building Designs in Beijing. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 576–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2011.00415.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!