Gross Direct and Embodied Carbon Sinks for Urban Inventories
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 302–316, June 2012
How to Cite
Mohareb, E. and Kennedy, C. (2012), Gross Direct and Embodied Carbon Sinks for Urban Inventories. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 302–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2011.00445.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!