The indications of progress are not limited, however, to the evolution of the research literature. This spring, during the European Union's Green Week, the EU Environment Commissioner, Janez Potočnick, declared that “Industrial symbiosis … needs to become widespread.
Indications of Progress
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 16, Issue 1, page 1, February 2012
How to Cite
Lifset, R. (2012), Indications of Progress. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 1. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2011.00448.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!