RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Embodied Resource Flows in a Global Economy
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 65–78, February 2013
How to Cite
Duchin, F. and Levine, S. H. (2013), Embodied Resource Flows in a Global Economy. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 65–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00498.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!