[Correction added after online publication July 13, 2012: Throughout this article, all instances of “/U.S. dollar” were changed to “/million U.S. dollars”. Additionally, in the Summary above, “300 to 350 kg” was changed to “300 to 500 kg”.]
Comparing Growth Rates of Nickel and Stainless Steel Use in the Early 2000s
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Greening Growing Giants
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 518–528, August 2012
How to Cite
Reck, B. K. and Rotter, V. S. (2012), Comparing Growth Rates of Nickel and Stainless Steel Use in the Early 2000s. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 518–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00499.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!