Does South-to-North Water Transfer Reduce the Environmental Impact of Water Consumption in China?
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Greening Growing Giants
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 647–654, August 2012
How to Cite
Lin, C., Suh, S. and Pfister, S. (2012), Does South-to-North Water Transfer Reduce the Environmental Impact of Water Consumption in China?. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 647–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00500.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!