METHODS, TOOLS, AND SOFTWARE
A Material Flow-based Approach to Enhance Resource Efficiency in Production and Recycling Networks
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 5–19, February 2013
How to Cite
Fröhling, M., Schwaderer, F., Bartusch, H. and Schultmann, F. (2013), A Material Flow-based Approach to Enhance Resource Efficiency in Production and Recycling Networks. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 5–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00502.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. Grant Number: 0327428A
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!