RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Linking Material Flow Analysis with Environmental Impact Potential
Dynamic Technology Transition Effects on Projected E-waste in the United States
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 299–309, April 2013
How to Cite
Lam, C. W., Lim, S.-R. and Schoenung, J. M. (2013), Linking Material Flow Analysis with Environmental Impact Potential. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 299–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00513.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMS-0524903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!