Structural Change and the Environment
A Case Study of China's Production Recipe and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Greening Growing Giants
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 623–635, August 2012
How to Cite
Lan, J., Lenzen, M., Dietzenbacher, E., Moran, D., Kanemoto, K., Murray, J. and Geschke, A. (2012), Structural Change and the Environment. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 623–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00518.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!