RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
New Insights into Electronic Waste Recycling in Metropolitan Areas
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Urban Systems
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 940–950, December 2012
How to Cite
Leigh, N. G., Choi, T. and Hoelzel, N. Z. (2012), New Insights into Electronic Waste Recycling in Metropolitan Areas. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 940–950. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00525.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Civil, Mechanical and Manufacturing Innovation (CMMI)
- Materials Use: Science, Engineering, and Society (MUSES). Grant Number: 0628190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!