METHODS, TOOLS, AND SOFTWARE
Toward Low Energy Cities
A Case Study of the Urban Area of Liége, Belgium
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Urban Systems
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 829–838, December 2012
How to Cite
Reiter, S. and Marique, A.-F. (2012), Toward Low Energy Cities. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 829–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00533.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Special Funds for Research of the French Community of Belgium
- University of Liège, and by the Walloon region of Belgium
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!