RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Using Life Cycle Assessment to Evaluate Green and Grey Combined Sewer Overflow Control Strategies
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Urban Systems
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 901–913, December 2012
How to Cite
De Sousa, M. R. C., Montalto, F. A. and Spatari, S. (2012), Using Life Cycle Assessment to Evaluate Green and Grey Combined Sewer Overflow Control Strategies. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 901–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00534.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!