RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
The Importance of Normalization References in Interpreting Life Cycle Assessment Results
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 385–395, June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J., Yang, Y., Bae, J. and Suh, S. (2013), The Importance of Normalization References in Interpreting Life Cycle Assessment Results. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 385–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00535.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service (USDA-CSREES) and the U.S. Department of Energy under grant. Grant Number: 68-3A75-7-614
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!