Minerals, Metals and Sustainability: Meeting Future Material Needs, by William J.Rankin. Boca Raton, FL, USA: CRC Press, 2011, 440 pp., ISBN 9780415684590, paperback, $99.95.
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 334–335, April 2013
How to Cite
Young, S. B. (2013), Minerals, Metals and Sustainability: Meeting Future Material Needs, by William J.Rankin. Boca Raton, FL, USA: CRC Press, 2011, 440 pp., ISBN 9780415684590, paperback, $99.95. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 334–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00549.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!