RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Assessing the Replacement of Electrical Home Appliances for the Environment
An Aid to Consumer Decision Making
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 290–298, April 2013
How to Cite
Tasaki, T., Motoshita, M., Uchida, H. and Suzuki, Y. (2013), Assessing the Replacement of Electrical Home Appliances for the Environment. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 290–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00551.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- scientific research on waste from the Ministry of Environment of Japan. Grant Numbers: K2022, K2158, K22085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!