Metabolism of the Anthroposphere: Analysis, Evaluation, Design, second edition, by Peter Baccini and Paul H. Brunner. Cambridge, MA, USA: The MIT Press, 2012, 408 pp., ISBN 978-0-262-01665-0, $35.00, cloth.
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Urban Systems
Volume 16, Issue 6, page 964, December 2012
How to Cite
Baker, L. (2012), Metabolism of the Anthroposphere: Analysis, Evaluation, Design, second edition, by Peter Baccini and Paul H. Brunner. Cambridge, MA, USA: The MIT Press, 2012, 408 pp., ISBN 978-0-262-01665-0, $35.00, cloth. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 964. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00558.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!