RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Greenhouse Gas Emission Scenario Modeling for Cities Using the PURGE Model
A Case Study of the Greater Toronto Area
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Urban Systems
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 875–888, December 2012
How to Cite
Mohareb, E. and Kennedy, C. (2012), Greenhouse Gas Emission Scenario Modeling for Cities Using the PURGE Model. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 875–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00563.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!