RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Greenhouse Gas Emission Scenario Modeling for Cities Using the PURGE Model
A Case Study of the Greater Toronto Area
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Urban Systems
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 875–888, December 2012
How to Cite
Mohareb, E. and Kennedy, C. (2012), Greenhouse Gas Emission Scenario Modeling for Cities Using the PURGE Model. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 875–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00563.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!