RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
Reconstructing the Energy History of a City
Melbourne's Population, Urban Development, Energy Supply and Use from 1973 to 2005
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Special Issue: Sustainable Urban Systems
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 862–874, December 2012
How to Cite
Baynes, T. M. and Bai, X. (2012), Reconstructing the Energy History of a City. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 16: 862–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00567.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Climate Adaptation Flagship of the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- College of Medicine, Biology, and Environment at Australian National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!