SPECIAL FEATURE ON EXTENDED PRODUCER RESPONSIBILITY
Feasibility of Using Radio Frequency Identification to Facilitate Individual Producer Responsibility for Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 by Yale University
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 213–223, April 2013
How to Cite
O'Connell, M., Hickey, S., Besiou, M., Fitzpatrick, C. and Van Wassenhove, L. N. (2013), Feasibility of Using Radio Frequency Identification to Facilitate Individual Producer Responsibility for Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 17: 213–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9290.2012.00573.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- European Commission's 7th Framework Programme. Grant Number: 226752
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!