Changes in Cognitive Function Associated with Sleep Disordered Breathing in Older People
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 1622–1627, December 2001
How to Cite
Cohen-Zion, M., Stepnowsky, C., Marler, Shochat, T., Kripke, D. F. and Ancoli-Israel, S. (2001), Changes in Cognitive Function Associated with Sleep Disordered Breathing in Older People. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 49: 1622–1627. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2001.49270.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.