Supported by Grant HS08551 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and Dr. Mehr's Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars award. Dr. Kruse was supported by Institutional National Research Service Award Number PE10038 from the Health Resources and Services Administration.
Effect of Do-Not-Resuscitate Orders on Hospitalization of Nursing Home Residents Evaluated for Lower Respiratory Infections
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2003
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 51–58, January 2004
How to Cite
Zweig, S. C., Kruse, R. L., Binder, E. F., Szafara, K. L. and Mehr, D. R. (2004), Effect of Do-Not-Resuscitate Orders on Hospitalization of Nursing Home Residents Evaluated for Lower Respiratory Infections. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 51–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52010.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.