This study was supported by TEVA Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Israel, and University Hospital, Basel, Switzerland.
Alfacalcidol Reduces the Number of Fallers in a Community-Dwelling Elderly Population with a Minimum Calcium Intake of More Than 500 Mg Daily
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 230–236, February 2004
How to Cite
Dukas, L., Bischoff, H. A., Lindpaintner, L. S., Schacht, E., Birkner-binder, D., Damm, T. N., Thalmann, B. and Stähelin, H. B. (2004), Alfacalcidol Reduces the Number of Fallers in a Community-Dwelling Elderly Population with a Minimum Calcium Intake of More Than 500 Mg Daily. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 230–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52060.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.