Supported, in part, by grants to Brown University: National Institute on Aging Grants AG 11624 and AG 20557, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Grant HS09723-01, and a grant from the Retirement Research Foundation, “Decisions About Death in Long-Term Care: Development and Dissemination of Guidelines to Ease the Death of a Resident in the Nursing Home,” Mathy Mezey, Principal Investigator, the Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing, New York University Division of Nursing. A preliminary version of this paper (Mor V, Intrator O. Impact of State Medicaid Payment Rates on Hospitalization of Nursing Home Residents. Gerontologist 2001;41:120) was presented as part of a symposium titled “Doing More with Less? Nursing Home Care in an Era of Diminished Resources” at the annual meeting of the Gerontological Society of America in Chicago, IL, November 2001. It appears only as a title in the conference abstract book.
Effect of State Medicaid Reimbursement Rates on Hospitalizations from Nursing Homes
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 393–398, March 2004
How to Cite
Intrator, O. and Mor, V. (2004), Effect of State Medicaid Reimbursement Rates on Hospitalizations from Nursing Homes. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 393–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52111.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.