This work was supported by project grants from the Health Research Council of New Zealand, the Auckland Medical Research Foundation, and the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners' Auckland Faculty Trust, and by a Harkness Fellowship from the Commonwealth Fund.
Fall Prevention in Residential Care: A Cluster, Randomized, Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 524–531, April 2004
How to Cite
Kerse, N., Butler, M., Robinson, E. and Todd, M. (2004), Fall Prevention in Residential Care: A Cluster, Randomized, Controlled Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 524–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52157.x
Presented at the International Gerontological Association scientific meeting, Vancouver, 2001, and the New Zealand Gerontological Association, Auckland, 2002.
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.