The EPIDOS study was supported by a contract from INSERM-MSD-Chibret.
Effect of Hip Fracture on Mortality in Elderly Women: The EPIDOS Prospective Study
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 685–690, May 2004
How to Cite
Empana, J.-P., Dargent-Molina, P., Bréart, G. and for the EPIDOS Group (2004), Effect of Hip Fracture on Mortality in Elderly Women: The EPIDOS Prospective Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 685–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52203.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.