Supported by National Institute of Aging Grant AG18335 and by ZonMw Grant 1365.0006 / 98-10-008 (2000-42). The Dutch study was originally funded by the Dutch Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport Grants 37851, 37852, 37853, and 37832 and the Society ‘Het Zonnehuis.’ The U.S. LRI study was originally funded by Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research Grant HS08551 and a Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Award to Dr. Mehr from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Treatment of Nursing Home Residents with Dementia and Lower Respiratory Tract Infection in the United States and the Netherlands: An Ocean Apart
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 691–699, May 2004
How to Cite
Van Der Steen, J. T., Kruse, R. L., Ooms, M. E., Ribbe, M. W., Van Der Wal, G., Heintz, L. L. and Mehr, D. R. (2004), Treatment of Nursing Home Residents with Dementia and Lower Respiratory Tract Infection in the United States and the Netherlands: An Ocean Apart. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 691–699. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52204.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.