This work was supported by National Health Research and Development Program/Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Operating Grant 660606–2000 and the CIHR Chronic Disease New Emerging Team program (NET-54010). The NET program receives joint sponsorship from the Canadian Diabetes Association, the Kidney Foundation of Canada, the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, and the CIHR Institutes of Nutrition, Metabolism and Diabetes and Circulatory and Respiratory Health. Dr. Bronskill was supported in part by a New Investigator Award through the NET program. Dr. Rochon was supported in part by a CIHR Investigator Award.
Neuroleptic Drug Therapy in Older Adults Newly Admitted to Nursing Homes: Incidence, Dose, and Specialist Contact
Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 749–755, May 2004
How to Cite
Bronskill, S. E., Anderson, G. M., Sykora, K., Wodchis, W. P., Gill, S., Shulman, K. I. and Rochon, P. A. (2004), Neuroleptic Drug Therapy in Older Adults Newly Admitted to Nursing Homes: Incidence, Dose, and Specialist Contact. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 749–755. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52212.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!