This project was funded by New Emerging Team Grant (NET-54010) from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Dr. Juurlink was supported by a Postdoctoral Fellowship award from CIHR and by the Clinician-Scientist Program of the Department of Medicine at the University of Toronto. Dr. Mamdani was supported by a New Investigator award from CIHR. Dr. Rochon was supported by a Career Scientist award from CIHR. Dr. Redelmeier was supported by a Career Scientist award from the Ontario Ministry of Health and the de Sousa chair in trauma at the University of Toronto.
Drug-Induced Lithium Toxicity in the Elderly: A Population-Based Study
Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 794–798, May 2004
How to Cite
Juurlink, D. N., Mamdani, M. M., Kopp, A., Rochon, P. A., Shulman, K. I. and Redelmeier, D. A. (2004), Drug-Induced Lithium Toxicity in the Elderly: A Population-Based Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 794–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52221.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!