Whole-Body-Vibration Training Increases Knee-Extension Strength and Speed of Movement in Older Women
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 901–908, June 2004
How to Cite
Roelants, M., Delecluse, C. and Verschueren, S. M. (2004), Whole-Body-Vibration Training Increases Knee-Extension Strength and Speed of Movement in Older Women. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 901–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52256.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.