Dr. Endeshaw received salary support from the Hartford/AFAR Academic Fellowship Program and a pilot research grant from the Hartford Southeast Center of Excellence in Geriatric Medicine. Preliminary results of this research were presented in poster form at the 2002 annual meeting of the American Geriatrics Society in Chicago.
Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Nocturia in Older Adults
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 957–960, June 2004
How to Cite
Endeshaw, Y. W., Johnson, T. M., Kutner, M. H., Ouslander, J. G. and Bliwise, D. L. (2004), Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Nocturia in Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 957–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52264.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.