The research reported in this article was supported by Contracts N01-HC-85079 through N01-HC-85086, N01-HC-35129, and N01 HC-15103 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and Grant K23-AA-00299 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
Self-Reported Alcohol Consumption and Falls in Older Adults: Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Analyses of the Cardiovascular Health Study
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1174–1179, July 2004
How to Cite
Mukamal, K. J., Mittleman, M. A., Longstreth, W. T., Newman, A. B., Fried, L. P. and Siscovick, D. S. (2004), Self-Reported Alcohol Consumption and Falls in Older Adults: Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Analyses of the Cardiovascular Health Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1174–1179. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52318.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.