Funded by a Health Services Research Committee/Health Care and Promotion Fund grant. Poster presentation at the American Geriatrics Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, 2003.
A Randomized, Controlled Trial of an Intensive Community Nurse–Supported Discharge Program in Preventing Hospital Readmissions of Older Patients with Chronic Lung Disease
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1240–1246, August 2004
How to Cite
Kwok, T., Lum, C. M., Chan, H. S., Ma, H. M., Lee, D. and Woo, J. (2004), A Randomized, Controlled Trial of an Intensive Community Nurse–Supported Discharge Program in Preventing Hospital Readmissions of Older Patients with Chronic Lung Disease. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1240–1246. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52351.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.