This work was supported in part by grants from the National Institute on Aging (T32AG1934, R01AG12551, and K24AG00949). Dr. Brown was supported by a training grant from the National Institute on Aging (T32AG1934) and is a recipient of a John A. Hartford Foundation/American Federation for Aging Research Academic Geriatrics Fellowship Program Award (R04191). Dr. Inouye is a recipient of a Mid-career Award from the National Institute on Aging (K24AG00949) and a Donaghue Investigator Award from the Patrick and Catherine Weldon Donaghue Medical Research Foundation (DF98-105).
Prevalence and Outcomes of Low Mobility in Hospitalized Older Patients
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 1263–1270, August 2004
How to Cite
Brown, C. J., Friedkin, R. J. and Inouye, S. K. (2004), Prevalence and Outcomes of Low Mobility in Hospitalized Older Patients. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 52: 1263–1270. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2004.52354.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.